5 Mistakes You Can Fix With a Live-Action Explainer Video
Have you considered using a live-action video to make your business more successful? Check out this blog for 5 mistakes that you can easily avoid.
A live-action explainer video is the perfect way to show your audience what your product or service does, and how it can benefit them. By using real people in a relatable setting, you can effectively communicate your message and connect with your viewers on a personal level.
However, there are a few common mistakes that can occur when producing a live-action explainer video. Luckily, these mistakes can be easily fixed with a little bit of planning and forethought.
Some of the most common mistakes include:
– Not having a clear call to action
– Failing to address the viewer’s pain points
– Not including a strong value proposition
– Using low-quality production values
By avoiding these mistakes, you can produce a high-quality live-action explainer video that will effectively communicate your message and leave a lasting impression on your viewers.
Mistake Number 1: Choosing the Wrong Explainer Video Company
There are a lot of different companies out there that offer explainer videos, but not all of them are created equal. It’s important that you do your research and choose a company that has a good reputation and can produce high-quality videos.
One mistake that many businesses make is choosing the wrong explainer video company. This can lead to a number of problems, including poor-quality videos, high production costs, and missed deadlines.
To avoid making this mistake, it’s important to do your research and choose a reputable company with a track record of producing high-quality videos. Here are a few things to look for:
– A portfolio of previous work: This will give you an idea of the company’s style and quality.
– Positive customer reviews: Look for testimonials from happy clients to get an idea of the level of service you can expect.
– Competitive pricing: Get quotes from several companies to compare rates.
By taking the time to find the right explainer video company, you can avoid these common mistakes and create a video that will help your business succeed.
Mistake Number 2: No Call to Action
If you’re like most people, you probably think that once you’ve made your explainer video, your job is done. But if you don’t have a call to action (CTA) at the end of your video, you’re missing out on a huge opportunity.
A CTA is basically a way of telling your viewers what you want them to do next. It could be something as simple as asking them to visit your website or sign up for your newsletter. Whatever it is, make sure it’s something that will help you achieve your video’s goals.
Without a CTA, your viewers may not know what to do next and they’ll likely just move on to something else. So make sure to include a CTA at the end of your next explainer video – it could be the difference between success and failure.
Mistake Number 3: Too Much Text
If your explainer video is nothing but a wall of text, you’re doing it wrong. People have short attention spans, and they’re not going to read through a ton of text on your video. You need to keep your video concise and to the point. Get your message across in as few words as possible, and use visuals to supplement your text. Otherwise, you’re just going to lose viewers.
Mistake Number 4: Bad-Quality Audio
Many people don’t realize how important audio quality is in a video. Poor audio can make your video hard to watch and understand. There are a few things you can do to make sure your audio is high quality:
1. Use a microphone – This will help ensure that your voice is clear and audible.
2. Record in a quiet environment – Background noise can be distracting and make it difficult to hear what you’re saying.
3. Make sure you are speaking clearly – Slurred speech or mumbling will make it difficult for viewers to understand your message.
4. Pay attention to volume levels – Too much or too little volume can be jarring and off-putting. Try to keep your volume at a consistent level throughout the video.
By following these tips, you can avoid the mistake of bad audio quality and create a live-action explainer video that is clear and easy to understand.
Mistake Number 5: Bad Quality Video
Poor-quality video is one of the quickest ways to turn off your audience. If your video looks unprofessional, it will reflect poorly on your brand. There are a few things you can do to avoid this mistake:
1. Make sure your lighting is good. This means having a well-lit room with no harsh shadows.
2. Use a tripod to keep your camera steady. A shaky camera is very distracting and makes it hard to focus on the content of your video.
3. Invest in a good microphone. Poor audio quality is another major turn-off for viewers.
4. Choose a high-quality video format (such as HD) and make sure your videos are encoded properly for different devices and platforms.
5. Pay attention to detail! Make sure all aspects of your video (including graphics, text, and animation) are high quality and professional looking.
If you’re considering creating a live-action explainer video, avoid making these 5 mistakes. From poor production value to failing to include a call to action, these mistakes can ruin your video and turn viewers away. With a little planning and forethought, you can create a live-action explainer video that is engaging, informative, and inspires viewers to take action.
Amazing Opportunities for You
Need an awesome explainer video for your growing company? Ready to get started? Book a moment to talk to a KKO producer today here.